- A charming small hotel near Cape Trafalgar
The Hotel Madreselva is situated just a one minute walk from the main beach of Los Caños de Meca, overlooking historic Cape Trafalgar.
For hotel reservations please contact us via the Reservations page.
The hotel is a one-level building built 'hacienda' style, with all the rooms centered around a lush plant-filled courtyard. Each of the rooms have a small private terrace where you can read, relax, or store your surf equipment. All of Madreselva's eighteen rooms are equipped with bathrooms and air conditioning. The hotel additionally has a private swimming pool and its own parking.
The Hotel Madreselva is managed by the team from Vejer’s iconic Hotel La Casa del Califa, assuring you great service, lots of personality, and excellent value for your money.
The hotel is located in the heart of Los Caños, and is just an 85m. walk to the beach and a 100m. walk from the surf break.
Exclusive for the use of guests.
With sun loungers and umbrellas for guest use, the Madreselva pool is a perfect alternative to the beach or a great way to refresh in the morning! The pool is in a secure walled area.
- The pool size is 8m x 4m
- Shallow point: 1m
- Deep point: 1.95m
- Safe for children
- Season: Always open
Even More Reasons to Stay At Hotel Madreselva
- Small and intimate setting
- Ideal location in the heart of Los Caños de Meca
- Just a one minute walk from the best beaches
- Friendly & welcoming staff
- Comfortable rooms with private terraces
- Trafalgar Suite with two bedrooms and a large terrace
- Swimming pool & sun terrace
- Bar & patio with views to the National Park
- Restaurant (open May to October)
- TV, telephone, safe, & hairdryer as standard in all rooms
- Private parking