Califa wishes you Happy Holidays!
- ... and Happy 2020!
Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Joyeux Noël, Vrolijk kerstfeest, Schöni Wiehnachte, Buon Natale, djoyeus Noyé…
All of us who make up the great family of the Califa wish you Happy Holidays!
Part of the Califa's Garden team.
In Vejer the magic of Christmas can be felt in every corner of its labyrinthine streets and white facades. Here we leave you with some recommendations so that you can enjoy these special days in an incomparable environment:
- Taste the exotic cuisine of the Califa's Garden and the fusion of the Mediterranean with the best local ingredients in Corredera 55.
- The week of Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve you will be able to taste the special suggestions of the Garden's chef, Kadhija, inspired by the Christmas tradition, with typical dishes of these dates such as turkey and seasonal products such as walnuts, very much in the Moroccan style, as it could not be otherwise.
James Stuart (co-founder of the Califa) and Khadija Essaadi, executive chef of the Califa's Garden.
- Another establishment that you can find open at this time is the Teteria. On sunny days we recommend that you try one of their delicious teas accompanied by the famous Arabian pastries on the terrace, with impressive views of the mountains and the town.
Views from the panoramic terrace of the Tetería del Califa.
- Rainy days also have a special charm and can become an ideal chance to enjoy the permanent photo exhibition that decorates the walls of the Teteria.
The interior design of the Teteria is the work of Ellie Cormié.
- We inform you that Califa Tapas and Califa Express are closed until next March.
- As for leisure, there is a complete program of activities organized by the Vejer Town Hall, including gymkhanas, cinema, parades, concerts, etc. Look at this poster to see what you can do until January 5th:
The Christmas programme in Vejer.
- And if you want to say goodbye to the year by doing sport, you have an appointment with the San Silvestre on Monday 31st at 19:00. The departure will be from the Plazuela.
Photo of the San Silvestre 2016. Vejer Town Hall.