Walking holidays at the Califa
- Walking Holidays on the Costa de la Luz staying at the Califa in Vejer and the Hurricane Hotel in Tarifa
"You don’t expect North Africa to be that close, but there it is, not a hazy smudge on the horizon, but tall mountains just across the sea from Tarifa. It’s a constant reminder of how and why Andalucía’s history and culture came to be inextricably linked with those of North Africa." - JAMES KEANE, INNTRAVEL
We are very happy to announce that we are working with the 'Slow Holiday People' company Inntravel for autumn 2017 and 2018. A two centre holiday with easy coastal walks these holidays will be running throughout the year except June, July, August. Taking advantage of two iconic Costa de la Luz hotels - La Casa del Califa in Vejer and the Hurricane Hotel in Tarifa - our guests are guaranteed not only charming coastal walks and varied scenery but charming accomodation with great food.
- self-guided, two-centre walk
- long sandy beaches backed by dunes
- walk and explore at leisure with a hire car
- fascinating history
- opportunities for bird-spotting
Click on the picture for more information on this new walking holiday.