On our website, www.califacasas.com may collect information about your computer, terminal, etc., including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type, through a series of own and third party Cookies. In general, we obtain statistical data about how you browse our website, which helps us to improve it and to provide you with a better and more personalized service.
These cookies may occasionally allow us to estimate usage numbers and patterns, store information about your preferences and customize our Web site according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, recognize you when you return to our site or send you advertisements.
We inform you that, if you give your consent, you will have accepted their use, so that we can carry out the processing of personal data, either by using the appropriate settings of the browser or other applications, for which you can proceed to its configuration during installation or update.
You can refuse to accept our cookies by activating the setting in your browser to reject cookies. We expressly warn you that if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain areas of our Web site, or you may not be able to benefit from some of our products and / or services.
This will not prevent the possible storage or access of a technical nature through specific cookies for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication by an electronic communications network or, to the extent strictly necessary, for the provision of the service expressly requested and that are essential to ensure navigation on our site and the use of the services offered therein.
We inform you that if your browser settings do not reject cookies, our system will produce cookies when you connect to our site.
TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE
The Cookies we use, depending on their permanence, can be divided into: Session or permanent cookies. The former are temporary and are no longer used when the User closes the browser. The latter are kept until the service for which they are used is provided (for example, for the User to remain identified in our services) or when they are manually deleted. On the other hand, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- PERFORMANCE COOKIES: This type of Cookie remembers your preferences so that you do not have to reconfigure the service each time you visit us.
- GEO-LOCATION COOKIES: These Cookies are used to find out in which country you are when you request a Service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and is only used to help target content to your location.
- REGISTRATION COOKIES: Registration Cookies are generated once the User has registered or subsequently logged in, and are used to identify you in the services with the following objectives:
- To identify the User: so, if you close a Service, the browser or the computer and at another time re-enter that Service, you will not have to identify yourself again. This functionality can be deleted if the User clicks on the “close session” functionality, so that this Cookie is deleted and the next time the User enters the Service he/she will have to log in to be identified.
- Check if the User is authorized to access certain Services.
- ANALYTICAL COOKIES: For when the user visits our Site, a tool from an external provider generates an analytical Cookie that will serve in future visits to anonymously identify the visitor. The main objectives are:
- To allow the approximate counting of the number of visitors.
- To anonymously identify the most visited contents.
- To know if the User is new or already visited us previously.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: This type of “Cookies” allow to extend the information of the advertisements. They could store the duration or frequency of display of advertising samples, navigation patterns and / or behaviors that facilitate a profile of commercial interest and offer advertising, related to the interests of the visitor.
- THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING COOKIES: In addition to the advertising managed by the Web of our products, we offer our advertisers the option to serve ads (“Ad-Servers”). In this way, these third parties can store Cookies coming from the browsers of the Users of our Web, and access the data stored in them. The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES ON: www.califavejer.com
It is usually possible to stop accepting Cookies. Almost all current and most frequent browsers allow you to change the Cookies configuration, in the ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu of your browser, so that you can configure your web
Below we provide guidance on the steps to access the cookies configuration menu and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Privacy -> Content settings.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
However, as a recommendation and given the constant updating of the tools, we suggest that for more information, access: http://www.red.es/redes/aviso-cookies